Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mission Statement

Welcome to "For A Better Tomorrow" it will for now be a place for me to keep track of a projects, ideas, and interesting articles from an anti-authoritarian and anarchistic perspective, moreover, I want to make these ideas appear palatable to the everyday person. These so called "radical" ideas are in my opinion practical solutions that empower those who participate in the process. No leaders means everyone has to work together, which is what a community is suppose to in the first place.

 My immediate audience is not the ideal demographic either... The Heart of Dixie, Central Alabama.

"Fight Where You Stand"
Approach people on their terms 
           Before the rise of the Neo-Cons, before the south fell to fervent patriotism there was the attitude of "a country boy will survive". It isn't a difficult task to point out this pertains to views commonly held by anarchists, self-reliance, respect for nature, close-knit families and small communities. Then there's the real Appalachian Mountain folk, real Anarcho-primitivists I know, I know, the phrase also hearkens to the ol' "The South will rise again"  
Confederacy mindset. Just have to take one step at a time.


Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to share a link or your thoughts or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment