Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Digital Zines



I spend a lot of time on my on the internet. As I comb though the collective database that is the net I copy anything of interest and store it on my computer. Pictures, Music, Movies, Zines, Ect. Now I have begun  compiling and distributing some of the things I feel more people need to see. These two are data disc DVD's that only function in computers but have a lot of info on them.

For A Better Tomorrow
This collection contains a sampling on many things ( but by all means not all things) anarchist. From communities that believe we should police ourselves, to parents who don't school their children. A history of anarchism in the US and several other tid bits. Think of it like a buffet, pick and chose what you like and leave out what you dont.


Cop Out
This set focuses on the Prison Industrial Complex, Police Brutality, and Knowing Your Rights.

Message me if you want one.

A donation of a few bucks will speed up the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment